Spruce Systems is searching for a proactive individual with exceptional organizational and communication skills for a new Project Coordinator position. This role will primarily coordinate project pipelines and details, as well as provide executive support for the company’s CEO.
This position requires project management experience, good attention to detail and excellent communication skills, as well as the ability to interface with Spruce’s technical and product development teams.
The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment and has an enthusiasm for new technologies. This is a great opportunity for someone with an interest in Web3 and blockchain to gain broad experience in a rapidly scaling startup in the space.
- Coordinating production of executive projects across various teams
- Preparing agendas for and leading meetings; taking notes and following up on action items
- Adapting to rapid changes in priorities
- Tracking and monitoring big-picture project schedules in coordination with Product and Engineering Managers and other staff
- Creating and maintaining project plans and assisting with detailed roadmaps
- Proactively managing the execution and technical implementation for multiple projects
- Monitoring the status, risks and resources for project lifecycles
- Establishing, documenting and improving internal processes
- Maintaining project pages and dashboards
- Providing tactical executive support to the CEO including email management and travel planning
- Experience in project management and executive support
- Strong communication, organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to interact with cross-functional teams (for example, senior stakeholders, technical leads, user experience, support, product development, etc.)
- High degree of initiative
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously