Spruce is hiring a technical product manager to help drive forward our Kepler product and give users deeper control over their data. You will be responsible for managing the product roadmap, user stories, timelines, and implementation strategy for Kepler, a user-controlled private storage system.
You will collaborate closely with the executive team for strategic vision alignment, engineering manager for resourcing, and UX designers for fast iterations. On a typical day, you will be talking to customers, conducting user research, forming go-to-market strategy with the executive team, and collaborating on key technical architecture/resourcing decisions.
- Excellent written communications skills (necessary for remote work)
- 2-3 years of technical product management experience and owning product roadmaps
- Working cross-functionally between users and engineering teams to guide products and features from conception to launch
- Deep experience conducting user interviews and understanding both developer and general user journeys in detail
- Experience making pragmatic tradeoff decisions between the possible and practical when it comes to meeting product deadlines
- Ability to follow and heavily contribute to architectural discussions for high security and distributed storage systems
- Experience working with or managing development in type-safe programming languages such as Rust
- Interest in open-source software development and maintaining open-source software
- Professional experience in a high stakes industry such as cloud infrastructure, finance, healthcare, social media, or online gaming
- Experience with blockchains and smart contract development