Spruce is hiring programmers to develop world-class open source products and libraries implementing open global standards in identity. At Spruce, we are reimagining trusted interactions by creating the world’s best software for packaging beliefs digitally, starting with Web3. We hire programmers who love technology and are committed to intellectual honesty, user privacy, and innovation.
You will be responsible for building beautiful single page apps from start to finish, and augmenting existing ones with new features. You will work closely with designers and backend engineers to make applications come alive. We will count on you to always keep the user’s journey in mind to produce excellent award-winning UX.
- Excellent written communications skills (necessary for remote work)
- Experience working with designers and backend developers to bring a concept to life as a single page app with fully functioning user interfaces
- Familiarity with fast iteration to produce working prototypes for demonstration purposes even if they are not hooked into a backend
- Comfortable with rapid directional changes of focus in a startup environment
- An eye for design, ambitions of pixel perfection, adherence to style guides, and tasteful font selection
- Able to wireframe or rapidly prototype interfaces and basic proficiency in graphic design
- Previous experience conducting user research and incorporating direct user feedback into the development process
- Full-time experience with working remotely
- Contributions to open source software projects
- Experience or interest in statically-typed frontend languages such as TypeScript and ReasonML