Spruce Systems is searching for a proactive individual with exceptional organizational and communication skills to be a project manager. You will be responsible for ensuring that key initiatives are managed efficiently across the organization, from development to implementation to integration.
You will be coordinating project delivery with the core team and helping guide relevant stakeholders throughout the entire process. This will include managing tickets, keeping track of updates in various projects, and always communicating across the organization. Part of this role also includes producing project-specific deliverables such as status reports and communicating updates to external parties as needed.
- Facilitate the project management process for various integrations from inception to delivery while keeping track of value realization
- Act as an interface between relevant development, marketing, and business teams on strategic projects while looping in executive stakeholders as necessary
- Ensure timelines are met on client and ecosystem deliverables between software, content, and documentation
- Produce project-specific deliverables as necessary such as status reports, organizational checklists, and engagement outlines
- Review existing project health status and remedy any issues to promote positive progression
- Help establish and maintain processes that enable project teams to run smoothly and transparently
- Develop timelines and monitor progress throughout the lifecycle of projects with specific attention to detail
- 2+ years of experience working in a project management function with a successful track record (for a tech company or startup)
- A deep understanding of the blockchain and Web3 space including emerging trends, technologies, and verticals
- Experience with Git
- Passionate about crypto and identity technology